Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

His furriness

Jeff Newelt, aka Jahfurry, is interviewed over at LVHRD.

The man of infinite careers and talents has much to say, so I will be interviewing him for Gothamist in January. Jeff has introduced me to some of the most amazing people in the city. Good thing, too, otherwise I might have to hate him for the bad apple he introduced me to as well, but I feel like the end of the year is a good time for peacemaking and letting go. It's been one month exactly since that all-nighter from hell and, well, I'm not exactly over it, far from it, but I feel like I'm getting stronger and wiser and more at peace with myself every day. And the truth is, I wish him the same (you know, when I don't wish for something awful to befall him). I really do, and yet I know that the only person I can control and work on his myself. But that is another post for another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home