Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hearting Philadelphia City Paper

I don't read it all that often, just because I barely have time to read my umpteen local papers, but I've gotten hand it to Philadelphia City Paper. Their year in review makes me wish I'd been reading all along, and Ashlea Halpern's Paper Doll column is totally awesome.

Here she is on her olive fetish: (yes, it's over a month old, I'm catching up now)

s a food editor and sex columnist, I can't tell if my fruity obsession is motivated more by gastronomic hedonism or some bizarre fetishism. The desire to get fucked in a tub full of olives does not strike me as strange; then again, I've been known to give coffee-sugar handjobs and incorporate yellow mustard and Tabasco sauce into my lovemaking. More recently, my boyfriend lay naked on the kitchen floor while I stood over him pelting eggs and pitching handfuls of flour. (We never did get that security deposit back.)

LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home