Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year and sweet dreams


waterfall
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
One of my favorite photos I took at Los SueƱos in Costa Rica during this crazy wild busy year of book deals, hookups, babies, breakups, and general chaos.

I can't believe it's almost 2007. Hope everyone (anyone? post Google) who's still reading this has a fabulous New Year's Eve and wonderful start to the new year. After putting my credit card through a workout at Cynthia Rowley, I'm ready to party with the comics and ring in the new year and certainly say farewell to this one. Resolutions and some recaps TK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home