Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, December 15, 2006

Gift guiding

I've barely event started sending out cards, having fallen behind on that along with everything else, and haven't quite caught up on my shopping either but here are a few recommendations that I have either given or received or watched this year. More TK as I shop/remember.

For the sugar fiend in your life:



Waffle Cone body wash - need I say more?

For the dangly earring lover:



From Satya Jewelry, which now has an online store, and fabulous selection of yoga-inspired jewelry (whether you do yoga or not)

For the smart TV fan, Weeds Season 1:



For the riot grrrl in all of us, Willie Mae Rock Camp for Girls calendar: (they also have magnets, greeting cards, mugs, journals, and mousepads)



For the new mom or soon-to-be mom:

The First 1000 Days Baby Journal by Nikki McClure



For the babies:



These blocks by Rich Frog come in green, yellow, blue, and pink and are big, soft, and have a rattle inside. I have given out a bunch of them this past year and have heard many good reports from parents. I recommend Silly Goose Toys as a good place to shop for them.



Also, these big block books by Karen Katz are fabulously large, brightly-colored, and chewable.

For your hippie dad, The Quotable Sixties:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home