Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 30, 2006

wrong again

Long story short, I am now single. And sooooo not interested in dating for a very long time. The kinda funny thing is I was waiting until after my birthday when I would've supposedly had my shit together to start even trying to date, and then shit happened and I felt like I was in some really wonderful fairly tale. Silly me. I will just say that it's not every day I get to touch see a dead body and also have a major part of my life disintegrate before my very eyes. It's sleepless and surreal and yet fitting somehow, actually. There are so many ironies I can't even start, but we were listening to some Kirsty (Tropical Brainstorm) last night. She always pretty much nailed these super fucked up relationships situations. I am fine though, very ready to get back to my real life instead of the sham one.

I thought my karma might protect me
From any harm you might subject me to
That my heart could be ruled by my brain
Wrong again
So you took a little piece of me
Laid me open for the world to see
But if I meant so little to you
Why couldn't you just leave me be?
It wouldn't have made so much difference to you
But it meant the whole world to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home