Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Weekend links

I have more links and such that I've been saving up and, big blogging lesson, many become obsolete so I will try to keep up a little better, though it's been kindof nice to spend time on the phone and reading and relaxing. I slept a lot, had a fabulous Thanksgiving in Brooklyn courtesy of Michael Malice, caught up with friends, dealt with a death in the family, and watched Just My Luck (yes, the Lindsay Lohan movie). I really needed some major time off as I feel like I've been living my life in transit with all the running around. At Mo Pitkin's on Wednesday night everyone seemed to think I was off on a trip, when I just hadn't been home in 2 days.

So here are some things that are much better written than anything I could possibly come up with with the sunshine beckoning:

"Sex, lies and the morning-after pill" by Ellie Levenson, The Guardian

Does Neal Pollack have man boobs?

Are blowjobs icky? Hell's no! (via Elexa Sexy Smart)

Kate Bornstein's advice on going through Saturn's Return

Anna Lappé's fabulous take on "The Love List" (and send in your own memoir-in-progress to Memoirville)

Also, Anna's reading tonight at Bowery Poetry Club:

Come join us this Sunday night at 8 for our next Rant
Rhapsody.

It will be provocative, entertaining,
and the perfect end to a weekend of gluttony.

The Brooklyn Rail presents

Rant Rhapsody: An Evening of Literary Non-fiction

Featuring:

Anna Lappe-Food Activist and Co-Author, "Grub: Ideas
for an Urban Organic Kitchen"

Matt Power-Train Hopper, Garden Defender, and Harper's
Contributing Editor

Naeem Mohaiemen-artist, projects include
DisappearedInAmerica.org

William Etundi, Jr.-New York Underground
Impresario & founder of Complacent.org

An Xiao-Poet, contributor to "Tanka Fields"

Keith Miller-Painter and writer who makes too many
movies

Mark Wildman Read-Activist and blogger, "Tales from
the Tombs."

Hosted by Rail editor Theodore Hamm

Bowery Poetry Club
Sunday, November 26th
8-9:30 p.m., $6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home