Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 17, 2006

"It's your birthday fantasia..."


_DSC6989
Originally uploaded by brianvan.
I really will never be able to accurately do justice to the way my cheeks hurt from laughing for 10 (more?) nonstop minutes as Todd Levin and Adira Amram unveiled my "birthday fantasia." If you missed it, you'll just have to wait for it on YouTube. O.M.G. It could just be the funniest thing I've ever heard and seeing everyone else crack up was awesome. Matt Goldich said he was watching me while it was going on. THANK YOU all for coming. I had such an amazing time, especially closing out the bar drinking bubbling grapefruit drinks with some of my favorite people in the whole world.

Quickie recap - Guys send me photos of their cocks to get me to go out with them. Sara Jo Allocco gave me a blow-up penis from Japan. Jon Friedman gave me a mascot, "Krameree." Mindy Raf gives good head and wants you to know it. Claudia Cogan is not a good lesbian. Jessica Delfino has done it on a plane.

See photos of the comedians, the birthday spankings, and the mania here, all by the all-seeing < A HREF="http://ww.485i.com">Brian Van

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home