Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 30, 2006

In happy news, I'm keeping busy

December is a ridiculously busy month, not just with writing and parties but readings - I have the cupcake panel December 2nd, Polly Frost's Sex Scenes on the 10th, the Mediabistro one the 11th, Uban Erotika on the 16th, In The Flesh on the 20th and a Best Lesbian Erotica 2007 reading on the 21st. And...it looks like the weekend of December 9/10 I will be on NY1. Info on all of these TK. Had to write that out so I can remember. My mind is on permanent overload as I try to make sense of waaaaay too much information. I've also got lots of erotica stories to finish, two blurbs to write, my novel, well, to get motivated on, and some assorted other things that may or may not come to fruition. And some pretty new vibrators that I hope I can get into using cause I just can't really deal with seeing anyone or even trying to for a good long while. At least, I don't think, but maybe I'll pretend he never happened and go back to my plan to be fixed up by some kind folks. For now, sleep is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home