Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 27, 2006

Am I allowed to vomit if I don't have morning sickness?

I cannot even really express in words how grotesque I find the idea of being simply against contraception. Nevermind the idea, the act. That is just one of the most flawed, ridiculous, dangerous, outrageous and simply stupid things I've ever heard.

The good new sis that I found this blog today: http://www.ourbodiesourblog.org

The bad news is that I found one who's very name repulses me: http://noroomforcontraception.com/cgi-bin/cblog/

I also found news of a contraceptive pill for men that's in the works (thanks, prolifeblogs.com!)

Here's what prolifeblogs.com had to say about the development:

As with other contraceptives, this pill will to allow men to treat women as sex objects.

Whatever the form, regardless of who takes/uses it and when it is used, contraception harms the family, marriage, society, and the health of men and women.


My birth-control-taking heathen self really can't top that so I will leave you on that note. Well, one more thing: I used to be pretty easygoing on the semantics stuff. Like, okay, pro-choice, pro-life, blah blah. But I feel like the anti-abortion crowd has not only hijacked being pro "life" (which is kindof like these I Heart Female Orgasm t-shirts I'm highlighting in my sexy gift guide - who isn't pro life and who doesn't heart female orgasms?), but "pro baby." And fuck that. I cannot let that go. I am so pro baby I practically fall on the ground in front of them. That is really only a slight exaggeration. I am baby mad, as many of my friends know. I am writing more about this for another venue so will elaborate in a more eloquent way there but for now, I think the above speaks for itself. Birth control = downfall of society. Gotcha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home