Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 30, 2006

Spankalicious

My friend Miriam Datskovsky has a new column called "Trick or Treat?" in today's Columbia Spectator about one of my favorite topics, spanking, and she quotes me (several times, but here's my favorite one):

"Spanking can be incredibly emotionally intense, sometimes even more so than sex," she says. "For the spank-ee, you're offering your ass and yourself in this very vulnerable position, and you're trusting the other person to hurt you but also take care of you."

Hmmm...spanking. Speaking of which, I think on Saturday at Good Vibrations (where we are reading from Caught Looking at 2 pm!), I am going to buy a paddle I've long coveted, if they have it. Because when I get back home I think I am going to need some pre-birthday spankings. Or just regular spankings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home