Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More on Plan B

Up to my eyeballs in work and trying to stay sane so am gonna be throwing some links at you - here's some more info on Plan B:

Emergency Kindness (via Feministing) - a new nonprofit dedicated to helping women obtain emergency contraception within the 72 hour time frame

Scarleteen on Plan B

Princeton Emergency Contraception Site - includes which doses of which birth control pills you can take instead of the brand name Plan B

Official Plan B site go2planb.com

Jane magazine birth control quiz - not really about Plan B but fyi, I haven't gotten my issue in the mail (that my friend Joel Keller has an essay in) but I think there's a larger piece about birth control in the November issue too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home