Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Links

Dr. Sketchy on Metafilter (also the super sexy coloring book goes into pre-order mode tomorrow)

Robert Steinbuch is allowed to add Ana Marie Cox as a defendant in his lawsuit against Jessica Cutler, but with reservations (via Eric Goldman)

Paris Hilton would rather eat than have sex (and once again I must defend Paris - haven't all of us felt this way at some point? I think this really needs some qualification. I mean, are we talking Canteen Mac and Cheese over some really lackluster two-minute humping? Or microwave popcorn vs. up-against-the-wall-with-your-clothes-on fucking? I could go on.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home