Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Abraham Lincoln Logs

You guys should totally go check out this podcast, The Abraham Lincoln Logs, made by Brett Jackson. I met him on Saturday night and got him to write his URL on a $5 bill, and then people were madly passing money across the table to get him to autograph. I think that would be the perfect underground marketing tool especially for this particular podcast. And while I have not yet listened to it (but I will be doing so very soon), I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome. Especially episodes 50 (which involves spanking, George Bush, Abe Lincoln and Mary Todd Lincoln!) and 75.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home