Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, September 25, 2006

Naughty Words

Stay tuned this week to Naughty Words where I'm in some very esteemed company talking about editing anthologies. I'm very curious to hear what everyone else had to say. One of the questions I was asked is when I knew I had "arrived." And honestly, that's a constantly evolving thing. Never, really, because I think once you think that, or once I were to think that, I'd stop. I'd have nothing to work towards or strive to achieve. Though I have to say signing with Bantam comes pretty close, and is starting to feel more real, but I felt the exact same way when I got my job and when I started my column for the Voice. Anyway, the Q&As will be running this week with me, Hanne Blank, Susie Bright and Jewel Scott/Marsha Rogers.

Also, any day now I will be able to make another awesome announcement that I'm really excited about, just waiting for the official officialness so I don't jinx myself. And since I am heading into the home stretch with all the other spring anthologies (She's on Top, He's on Top, Second Skin, Sex and Candy) and look forward to being done copyediting every single one, I'm eager to start a new anthology (or two or there, since it is me, after all, and despite my earlier stressed out post, done right, I love editing anthologies. Or, at least, I love it when they're done and all neat and shiny and pretty. In the meantime, I have a few smutty stories of my own hammering away at my brain begging me to actually commit them to my computer screen.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home