Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 22, 2006

Most adorable book nominee

I found yet another absolutely irresistible book by Karen Katz that I bought for my baby cousin and one other baby, not sure who will get it yet. I am so into these books I had to write Karen Katz a fan letter and told her that my cousin likes to ear her books. On Amazon, it looks cute but the actual book is all shiny and glittery and pretty. The black part of the outfit has gold glitter and the pumpkin is super sparkly, and there are bats and a ghost and candy apples inside. Impregnate me, please! (Joking, kinda) I was invited to trick or treat with the little smush but sadly I will be in California on Halloween. Next year for sure!

Where is Baby's Pumpkin?

Where is Baby's Pumpkin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home