Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I never thought it would happen to me...

I will post about the fabulous In The Flesh tonight chock full of KICK ASS readers who all did a wonderful job of making the packed-to-the-gills crowd laugh and ponder what's "normal." I saw my agent there and she told me about this listing and then I got home and there it was!

But anyway, it's officially official (though I will also say that there was an auction. an auction! Yes, I'm a geek but I was really excited about that even though it almost gave me a heart attack.), I am going to be a novelist. Twice, in fact. And I couldn't be happier about getting the chance to work with Danielle Perez, who I've been hearing nothing but fabulous things about from various writerly folks, including Susan Shapiro and Lauren Baratz-Logsted.

As someone who rabidly checks Publishers Marketplace every day and tries to keep up with the publishing industry, and someone with what will be 13 published books to my credit come spring, I'm honored to finally be moving into the big time and to take my fiction to a whole new level.

Village Voice Lusty Lady columnist and In The Flesh reading series creator Rachel Kramer Bussel's EVERYTHING BUT.... and EYE CANDY, to Danielle Perez at Bantam Dell, in a nice deal, by L. Perkins Agency (World).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home