Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 31, 2006

necking


necking
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
One of my greatest accomplishments this week has been something I'm sure even a monkey could do, but I'm slow and stubborn and so just now figured out how to make a set on Flickr. Expert more soon, including (finally!) my Costa Rica photos, but for now, here are a few photos from the Martha's Vineyard Agricultural Fair. These goats (they are goats, right?) were right next to me as I ate lunch. It was so strange to be back there as a real adult and realize that in a few years, hopefully, I will be bringing my own kids there.

I went to the fair every summer when I was little, and I thought it was the most exciting things. This year I was with a mishmash of family and went on a Ferris wheel and wandered around but didn't try to win any stuffed animals. We also saw a modified chainsaw competition (!) and there were these family friends and their high school-age kids and this girl asked me what college I go to. I was half flattered, half flustered, and responded, "I'm old, I'm 30." It was pretty funny. Now that I only have a little time left before I turn 31, I think I've finally settled into this age and I kindof like it. I am old, not in the my-life-is-over sense, but in the sense that I want totally different things than I did for most of my 20s. And maybe, just maybe, I'm going to get some of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home