Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 28, 2006

My awesome and sexy friends

I was so excited to see my friends Molly Crabapple and Baron Vaughn (yes, he is on Coke Zero commercials, but you can also catch him all over town doing comedy...and November 15th at Comic Sex Night at In The Flesh, hopefully in a killer British accent) named as two of "The 25 Sexiest New Yorkers" by The New York Post. Congratulations!


photo by Brian Van

Molly Crabapple

Age: 22

Resides: Williamsburg

Occupation: illustrator

Crabapple's a part-time burlesque dancer who draws in an erotic, whimsical, Victorian style for newspapers and magazines. "I do really like drawing naked chicks and naked guys," she says. "It's so fun to be able to put down on paper those dirty thoughts you get when you see a chick, and no one will punch you for it."



photo by Semyon

Baron Vaughn

Age: 25

Resides: Astoria

Occupation: comedian

Vaughn, whom you may recognize from a current Coke Zero commercial, has gigs all over town. But when it comes to meeting girls, he takes nothing for granted. "I'm kind of bad at reading signs. I just assume, 'Oh, she's just being nice.' And then I'll find out later on that I had a chance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home