Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Miriam makes me laugh


_DSC1746
Originally uploaded by brianvan.
And smile and just generally makes me incredibly happy, whether it's a rushed phone call as we try madly to catch up or silly bar giggling or writerly complaining or drama of many kinds. I can't believe we've only known each other less than a year. Ah, that fateful article; whatever else can be said about it, I met one of my favorite people from it, and I am so grateful for that.

It was much fun catching up with her last night before our respective trips, and trying to impart to our new friend the horrors of trying to date a sex columnist. If not horrors, then hassles. I think it's one of those "grass is always greener" situations, though lately, I'm just all about trying not to stress about the things I can't control. Like the mysteries of the dating jungle.

Miriam is gonna be a superstar (well, she already is) so expect to see her books all over your local bookstore in the next few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home