Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Caught Looking reading in San Francisco November 4th

I haven't been to San Francisco since October 2001. In 2001, I went there 3 times and was convinced I was going to move there. Obviously, that didn't happen. But I am returning, and planning other West Coast readings (probably February 26th at Powells in Portland but I'm still finalizing that) here and there, but for now, this is confirmed:

Caught Looking: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists

Caught Looking: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists

Book Signing for

Caught Looking: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists, edited by Alison Tyler and Rachel Kramer Bussel

Saturday, November 4, 2006
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Good Vibrations
1620 Polk St.
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 345-0400
www.goodvibes.com

So far it's me and Thomas Roche, but since probably half the book is SF-based writers, there should be others signing on soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home