Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another reason not to visit Dontdatehimgirl

From an email I received recently (link added by me):

Dear Rachel,

I just read your piece on the Don't Date Him Girl website and was very happy to read it, especially being from a woman.

I just found out today that I am on that website. It's a horrible feeling to have your photo posted on a site with your full name, location, MySpace address and horrible rants from a crazy ex-girlfriend plastered for the world to see.

The insane thing is that this girl really is crazy. She even text messaged me to say she wishes I die a horrible, painful death. Now I'm not going to say that I am a total angel and that she doesn't have the right to be angry, because she does. But usually in our age (she's 27 and I'm 30) you would think this high school gossip would be over by now.

This website scares me. I think a lot of men are really being slandered online, in public, and some of us don't even deserve it. The crazy thing is that I didn't even cheat on this girl and now I have a headline, thanks to the website, that says alleged cheater. I don't see how this is even legal. Celebrities sue magazines for running false, hurtful and embarassing information, so why shouldn't all these men do the same to Don't Hate Him Girl?

Anyway, long story short, I'm glad that you wrote that article. I think it actually makes most of the women seem completely mad than expose "cheaters."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home