Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

An excerpt from my intro to Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2

I'm proofing the manuscript for Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2 (as with everything else, it's overdue, I'll be done very soon, I promise, Alison, sorry!), getting to know my red pen very well as I keep having to edit manuscripts and story submissions, and was rereading my introduction and had totally forgotten what I'd written since it's been over a year. So here's a little teaser, more details when the book comes out in September:


Spanking means countless things in this anthology—love, anger, sublimation, awakening, desire, fulfillment, foreplay, fun, prodding, patience, surrender, exhibitionism, demand, pride, want, lust, punishment, reward, humiliation, power, surprising, daring, learning, lessons, teasing, nad goodbye. I’m thrilled by the heady mix of emotions I can feel when I take or deliver a firm spanking, and even more thrilled that these powerful, erotic stirrings, the kind that can bring tears to your eyes, a smile to your lips and a prolonged stirring t your nether parts, are so beautifully, touchingly and wonderfully represented here. These teasing troublemakers, vamps and vixens, horny housewives and husbands, mean bosses, powerful masters and mistresses, sassy spankers and adoring ass worshipers get what’s coming to them and much, much more. The wilier and sneaker they are in concocting schemes to get spanked, the worse (or, really, the better) it is when they actually get their much-needed and well-deserved smacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home