Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, June 23, 2006

Ultimate Undies: Erotic Stories About Underwear and Lingerie is here!



Ultimate Undies: Erotic Stories about Underwear and Lingerie

Does her teddy make you want to do anything but sleep? Do his boxer briefs bulge in all the right places and tell a story about what he'll do to you in bed? Is her lingerie enough to land her any girl in the room? Here are thirty sexy panty play stories that won't disappoint.


Ultimate Undies: Erotic Stories About Underwear and Lingerie
Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel and Christopher Pierce

Introduction: What Lies Beneath, by Rachel Kramer Bussel
The Magnificent Tease (an Introduction), by Christopher Pierce

Panty of the Month Club, by Mila Whiteley
Sniff Test, by Jay Starre
Choices, by Rachel Kramer Bussel
The Elephant Jock, by Neal Plakcy
White Tee by Carmen Hayes
Crossdressing Confession, by Zach Addams
Your Gift to Me, by Andrea Dale
A Storm of Me, by Joel Nichols
Practice Makes Perfect, by Kristie Helms
Brief Encounter, by William Holden
Things Between, by Tenille Brown
Burlesque and Answered Prayers, by Teresa Noelle Roberts
9 to 5, by Stan Kent
Student Body, by Kristina Wright
Surprise Package, by Radclyffe
The Wash Line, by Lew Bull
Designer Fantasies, by MinaRose
Thong Appeal, by Paul Chambers
The Banana Dash, by T. Hitman
Signet and Silk, by JJ Massa
Dirty Little Boxer Boy, by Ryan Field
Never Take It Off, by Lynne Jamneck
The Politics of Grey, by Marcus James
Whose Panties? by Alison Tyler
French Cut, by Thomas Roche
On the Bias, by Julian Tirhma
Fate and Gravity, by Justin Tyler
Panty Play, by Tanya Turner
The Ole' Bada Bing, by Simon Sheppard
A Graceful Revelation, by Rashelle Brown
Jock Bait: A Spike the Skaterpunk Story, by Christopher Pierce

My 3 Fetish Chest books, Ultimate Undies: Erotic Stories About Lingerie and Underwear, Sexiest Soles: Erotic Stories About Feet and Shoes, and Secret Slaves: Erotic Stories of Bondage come out officially on July 1st (when I'll be in Costa Rica), but early copies just arrived and they look beautiful! There is something so delicious about holding a copy of an actual book you've spent countless hours poring over, moving commas and editing and rearranging until the words bleed before your eyes. And now there are 3 of them, all shiny and new and perfect.

To get you excited about these super hot anthologies, I'll be posting some relevant photos, so send me your favorite photos of lingerie, underwear, feet, shoes, and bondage of all kinds. These photos I'm stealing from the dearly departed blog Hottpants, run by my fabulous friend GirlyNYC, who rocked the town with a killer rooftop birthday party this weekend that got shut down by the cops, and gave me adorable hot pink panties that say "CUPCAKE" on the back. Photo TK.

And here is my introduction to Ultimate Undies:

What Lies Beneath
by Rachel Kramer Bussel

When it comes to underwear, I just can’t get enough. I have so many bras and panties to fill several drawers, and am always on the prowl for more. There’s just something so alluring about clothes you put on by yourself, that nobody else will see unless you choose to share your private treasures with them. Underwear and lingerie cling to our most private parts, and can be our naughty little secret under a business suit, or a bold statement when worn provocatively. They can taunt, tease, stroke and caress. Sometime a glimpse is all you need to reel you in, to make you want to feel what’s happening right below the surface of those boxers or that camisole.

Our underwear goes places no other item can reach, curving, bending, moistening, as we do. It feels our arousal before anyone else, knows precisely when we start to get wet or our cocks swell. Our underwear is a barometer for our lust, enhancing our pleasure by teasing us with its presence. For some, it’s a cornucopia of underwear that we love, diving into a pile of soft, sensuous materials. For others, we have one specific passion, one kind of frilly plaything that always turns our heads and we, or our lovers, must wear that item before we can get off. The fabulous Panties: A brief history by Sarah Tomczak and Rachel Pask gives a history of the rise and breadth of these playthings.

Underwear can be a private luxury for you to treasure alone, or something that you let peep out from your jeans or shirt, luring the viewer in, making them picture you naked . . . almost. A puckered nipple pressing against the sheerest of fabric, or a stiff cock barely contained by the fabric trapping it.

The authors in this volume understand that what goes on inside our underwear is something to be valued. Stroking a hard dick or a wet pussy through someone’s underwear is a tease—you’re so near, yet so far. You can pinch and stroke, fondle and jiggle, offering the promise of fingers slipping beneath a fold but still holding out. Our underwear moves with us, and is usually the last thing we remove before getting totally naked—if we even do at all. Characters like those in Lynne Jamneck’s “Never Take It Off” understand the allure of keeping our undies on, even during sex.

With the stories we’ve collected for you, we strived to offer a range of undergarments, from boxers to thongs, silk to strap-ons, these writers know that sometimes almost-nude is the hottest look going on. “Better than bare,” Teresa Noelle Roberts writes in “Burlesque and Answered Prayers” as she describes the twirl of a tassel as a dancer teases her audience into a frenzy. These characters use their underwear to tease their lovers, and sometimes to surprise them, whether it’s the confident crossdresser in Alison Tyler’s “Whose Panties?” as he saunters around in her favorite black pair or the athletes who have their own secret winning tactic in “The Sniff Test.” Sometimes, the person doesn’t even have to be wearing the given object for it to insight the most rapturous of lust. For the “Dirty Little Boxer Boy” in Ryan Field’s story, shorts speak louder than words, and actions.

These men and women know that underwear can be our signature style, our trademark, the thing that our lovers will remember us by all those years later. The last item we take off before bed (sometimes) and the first we put on to get dressed. There are so many kinds of underwear—boxers, briefs, crotchless panties, thongs, and add in lingerie you’ve got even more to choose from. So many of us rip our underwear off in the heat of the moment without taking the time to appreciate just how many secrets your underwear has heard, how much panting, writhing, and just plain lusting it’s seen.

For me, underwear simply says sex. I have friends who walk around every day without panties, whereas for me, I’d feel simply naked, and not in a good way. Wearing my little secret close to me all day, knowing that someone special may get the chance to run their fingers up, up, all the glorious way up to press them against my panties, to ask permission to go inside, or to simply press them against my sex until I can’t stand it anymore, is one of the most divine rituals I know of. Sometimes my whole day’s mood is set based on what bra I’m wearing. We try to decode our lovers’ personalities by the undies they were, and sometimes we’re right. Getting there, where you’re almost naked, where your desire can be seen through the most intimate of apparel, is a journey worth taking. Read on, and take that journey with us again and again.

The Magnificent Tease
by Christopher Pierce

The Magnificent Tease (an Introduction)
When I was about fifteen years old I was still having sleepovers with my best buddy. We’d been spending the night at each other’s houses since kindergarten, it didn’t occur to us to stop—even though we were now horny teenagers. We would watch movies and play Atari (yes, it was the eighties) and then fall asleep side by side on the hide-a-bed hidden within the couch. There seemed nothing odd about this to either one of us.
Very early one morning, with the sun streaming through the window, the unimaginable happened. As I lay there, eyes closed, floating between asleep and awake, I felt my buddy’s hand between my legs. Frozen with shock, I kept my eyes closed and hoped I had imagined it.
But I hadn’t.
Taking my lack of reaction as a sign I was still asleep, my friend got braver and felt my cock through my underwear (tighty-whitey briefs). My penis stirred awake, seemingly of its own volition, and hardened under his touch. My buddy began to experiment with different ways of touching me, first cupping my balls in his hand, then gently rubbing the length of my stiffening dick, and squeezing them gently, all through my underwear.
My Christian upbringing would have been dialing 911 if it hadn’t been for the simple fact that it felt so fucking good to be touched by him in this way. Encouraged by my cock’s rigidity and the rest of my body’s apparent slumber, my friend grew even more brazen. He lifted the waistband of my underwear and slipped his hand inside it to actually touch my cock and balls, skin on skin. Figuring I wouldn’t stay asleep for long, he jerked me off until I came.
It took about five seconds.
After I’d squirted my load, my buddy slid his hand out and tucked my cock and balls back snug and tight in my underwear. Then he rolled over, facing away from me, and went to sleep. Do I have to tell you that we had many more sleepovers, until we turned seventeen and our parents put their collective feet down and said no more?
Needless to say, my erotic fascination with underwear (my own and other men’s) began that morning. Although the sight of a handsome naked man is as hot to me as to any red-blooded American gay boy, there’s something about a dude in his underwear. We’re all fiercely protective of our “family jewels,” and for me the first step of protection is underwear. I hate having my cock and balls flopping around inside my pants, I like them snug and tight inside my briefs, trapped between skin and fabric.
There, I know they’re safe.
When I see another man in shorts, boxers, briefs, bikini bottoms, the shape of his cock and balls under the covering is a magnificent tease – a hint, a taste, a preview perhaps—of a real or imagined sexual encounter with their owner. So of course I jumped at the chance to co-edit a collection of stories about that magnificent tease, and have been richly rewarded by the stories that came pouring in from the submission call. I was also taken on a further frontier’s journey as I learned from my co-editor and the many female contributors the secrets and pleasures hidden within a woman’s undergarments.
I hope that the assemblage of tales in these pages will be as exciting, rewarding and eye-opening as it has been for me. The pleasures that await you include the following . . .
Breathtaking erotic sincerity in Justin Tyler’s “Fate and Gravity”. Jay Starre’s “Sniff Test” and Neal Plakcy’s “Elephant Jock” bringing every frustrated boy’s locker room fantasies to vivid life. A flash of stocking on a windy city street is hotter than any steamy bedroom in “Practice Makes Perfect” by Kristie Helms. Tenille Brown’s “Things Between” and Julian Tirhma’s “On the Bias” show that intimacy can be a powerful aphrodisiac. Aching nostalgia flavors “The Wash Line” by Lew Bull and just plain raw fucking heat makes “The Banana Dash” a certified one-hander.
Enjoy the stories!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home