Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tell me about your panties


Yes, that's me in the photo, taken by the fabulous Paul Sarkis - I've been itching to do some more modeling so expect some new photos this fall

I'm working on a Lusty Lady column about panties, panty fetishes, underwear (men's and women's), lingerie, etc. - about the sexual element of them. Some people wear underwear, and some don't - if you do, what's erotic about your underwear? Is there a particular pair of panties that always turn you on when wearing them? I'd especially like to hear from men who like to wear women's panties (as well as women who like to wear men's underwear) - why is it a turn-on? Or does your girlfriend/boyfriend/lover/partner/etc. have a particular item of underwear/lingerie that you are particularly obsessed with? Anything along those lines is what I'd like to hear about ASAP (by July 7th) - also give me your name (or pseudonym), gender, sexual orientation, age, and anything else that's relevant to rachelkb at gmail.com - as always, not promising I can use your thoughts, but would like to hear about your panty play. See also the fabulous Hottpants

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Why are you not posting any more?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home