Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Gossip Lit night, June 20th

Thanks to GirlyNYC for the tip - I'd heard about this, and now it's on my calendar, an exception to my "no going to readings till your book is done" rule. Also, in looking up Dana, I found another Dana Vachon at www.danavachon.com. So far, on the gossip/reporter front, I've read Paula Froelich's It!, Jancee Dunn's But Enough About Me, and Bridget Harrison's Tabloid Love. Gonna be reading Debrorah Schoeneman's 4% Famous, Ian Spiegelman's Welcome to Yesterday and Tom Sykes's What Did I Do Last Night? A Drunkard's Tale ASAP. Sykes's opens at Siberia, of no-hitting-on-women and other fame, and since I am all about the drunk memoirs, I'm sure I will enjoy it. Then my head will probably explode.

From Deborah Schoeneman's site
June 20: NYC
"Gossip Lit" reading and party with:

- Ian Spiegelman, author of Welcome to Yesterday
- Bridget Harrison, author of Tabloid Love
- Elizabeth Spiers, author of And They All Die in the End
and
- Dana Vachon, author of Mergers and Acquisitions: A Romance

The Bubble Lounge
228 West Broadway

Update: Schoeneman to Tricia Romano in The Village Voice about Froelich: It's unfortunate the gossipers are getting mad about me gossiping about gossip."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home