Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, May 21, 2006

BEA recovery, Pink Ink panel

Full update once I get home, such a whirlwind of people and books, my mind can hardly process. Spent the last two nights largely at this bar Science Club, and this morning am feeling the effects. Got a "This Is Not Chick Lit" t-shirt from Elizabeth Merrick (and a galley of her book by the same name!) and a backrub from Douglas and a pretty Fetish Sex brochure from Violet Blue. But am ready to go home, so tired and when I get my energy back, I have lots of writing I want to do. Off to get the last few books and talk about cupcakes.

Sunday, June 11th I'm part of a panel at Pink Ink:

June 11, 11 am
Pink Ink Panel, LGBT Center, 208 West 13th Street
www.publishingtriangle.org
Writers On-Line. Moderator: Sean Meriwether. Panelists: Toni Amato, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Jameson Currier, Timothy State. The internet is one of the most democratic venues for marginalized writers to get their words to the public; anyone with a hookup can access your work, giving you global exposure and more reads than most traditional outlets can offer. What are the online markets and resources to publish your work? What should you include in your personal website? Learn the pros and cons of self-promotion, blogging, e-books and going digital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home