Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, April 24, 2006

Then what's my calling?

Queen of Babble

Queen of Babble



If you want to have a little fun with your email, start a google news alert on "blowjob." That and "cupcake" yield the most bizarre, interesting results.

One I wasn't expecting relates to author Meg Cabot, whose new book Queen of Babble I put on my Amazon wish list, just because, not really sure what it was about. Who knew that her calling is "[t]o put the blowjob back in literature" as she told The Book Standard. If I'd known that, I'd have quoted her in my last column.

But for this particular story, I really feel like the blowjob just hasn't had enough coverage in literature. I was like, "Damn it, I'm going to put that in, because we girls need to talk about it. I did that on purpose because I do feel like there has been a lot of talk lately about adolescent girls doing the whole blowjob-at-parties thing, and I feel like they're not getting the point. You've got to get something back, because it's great if you're going to do that for him, but what's he going to do for you? So I feel like that is something that older women think about, that I don't know necessarily if girls are. That's my calling—to put the blowjob back in literature. It just hasn't had enough exposure.

I will just say that if my current project ever gets off the ground (and I've basically given myself a mid-May leaving for BEA deadline), there will be blowjobs. And bondage. And threesomes. And, of course, spanking, but that's kindof a given with my erotica, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home