Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, April 15, 2006

one May break from hibernation

I can't not go see the super brilliant author of my favorite book, making a rare public appearance (that would be Jeannette Walls, I also adore Felicia, whose memoir I can't wait to read, as well). Otherwise, save for BEA, In The Flesh, and May 29th's SMUT and a June 6th event I'm doing, I will (fingers crossed) be being a good girl instead of a slacker and will be just going to work, going to the gym and typing away for the next few months.

Tuesday, May 9, 7pm
Halfway Home, a literary benefit for Covenant House NY, at Bowery Poetry Club, 308 Bowery at First St., 212-614-0505

Featuring Nick Flynn, author of Another Bullshit Night in Suck City
Jeannette Walls, author of The Glass Castle
Felicia Sullivan, forthcoming author of The Sky Isn't Visible from Here
Moonshine Shorey, from The Bowery Bartenders Big Book of Poems
E.F. Goode, author of A Bird on a Wire
and slam poetry legend luckydave

Featuring free book raffle, and "re-gift" bags you can keep or give to a person in need.

$5 - $25 sliding scale

Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home