Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I love this girl


Rachel and Miriam
Originally uploaded by brianvan.
One of my favorite things about last night was that not only was the reading jam-packed, all the readers were fabulous and . . . they're all my friends! I love having smart, talented, amazingly creative, brave, honest people for my friends. Brian kept asking me who he should take photos of, and I wanted a shot of Miriam Datskovsky bending over cause she was so adorable, but this will do just fine. She was our youngest reader (21!) and it was her first reading, and, yes, people laughed.

See all of Brian Van's photos from True Sex Confessions Night at In The Flesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home