Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, April 24, 2006

Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez in NYC tonight!

Make Him Look Good

Make Him Look Good



I haven't read Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez's new novel Make Him Look Good, but I plan to soon. I really enjoyed her first two books, The Dirty Girls' Social Club and Playing With Boys, and think her blog is one of the best author blogs around, where she's discussed both her writing as well as being a single mom and her battle with bulimia. She's also putting on the Chica Lit Club Fiesta, which I would totally attend if I could, filled with fabulous authors like Sofia Quintero, Berta Platas, and Mary Castillo (who also has a great blog, Chica Lit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home