Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Speaking of boobs

What happens when you're too busy to have lunch with your friends? They go and get movie deals and you have to find out via google and The Daily News...congratulations, Shari!

Jennifer Aniston is planning to produce the movie version of author Shari Goldhagen's novel "Family and Other Accidents."

Hers is one of the probably 10 books I'll be taking on vacation with me. Trying not to stress about it cause I'm totally excited, but I will be taking the laptop for its first trip, kinda like the baby's first trip. I actually really can't wait but in the meantime have a crazy massive to do list to get through. I did just write the intro to Sex and Candy - yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home