Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sex workerama

I could not need a vacation any more than I do right now. I almost lost it last night but instead of bursting into tears as I half wanted to, I went to a bar and felt up a pretty girl all the way in from Texas and talked to gay boys about blowjobs. Speaking of Sweet Jane, send her your stories of your first orgasm (or a first orgasm). The Sex Worker Visions show was fabulous, and it turns out the photograph I want to by is done by a friend of mine! The sex bloggers were out in force, and I got to meet Melissa Gira, Lex of Naked Lofty Party and Viviane. Molly Crabapple looked gorgeous, as always, and the interview with her in $pread is a must read, I will quote from it sometime soon. Speaking of Molly, check out her art opening at MF Gallery on Saturday! Last but not least, organizer Audacia Ray looked radiant and did a brilliant curating job, there was also a huge cake, and I got to go home wearing a tiara! I told them I'd felt a little intimidated by the sex blogger get-together and skipped out, and tried to explain why, third time was the charm:

I'm not as dirty as you are.

I'm not as slutty as you are.

My blog's not as slutty as your blog.

That about summed up the night. Had a wonderful time chatting before and during with a new agent friend who I now adore, and I think I managed to coax the lovely Lily Burana into reading from her sexy new rodeo novel Try ("like Brokeback Mountain for straight people but also with a gay cowboy") at In The Flesh. Said hi to Tristan and Tracy Quan for two seconds and ogled the art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home