Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Go visit Dealbreaker

No, I'm not a finance person either, but check out Dealbreaker anyway. Hopefully soon the funny video will be up, and I can tell you what I contributed to its making.



And while I think it's obvious that I'm not down with the snarky tone of this post, this comment amused me:

I am in love with Elizabeth Spiers. Won't read her new blog, but I would eat broken glass from between her toes.

Speaking of Elizabeth, she read a hilarious transcription of a phone conversation with her undermining mom last night at Ritalin. Eugene Mirman was also especially funny with his MySpace tale. And sadly, Jonathan Coulton's Flickr video cut out before the baby, but we got to hear him do what has to be the most hilarious rendition of "Baby Got Back" EVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home