Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 24, 2006

Go Lynn Harris!

Yay! The lovely Lynn Harris told me about this last night and now it's official so we can all cheer her on. She is a fabulous writer and very friendly, generous, and if you ever need a quote about breakups, she's the go-to girl. Maybe by the time it's out I'll have read her first book (oops) which I really want to but just haven't gotten to it yet, Miss Media. Also, reading Publisher's Marketplace is my new get-writing therapy. Though really, I should be plugging away on my proposal if I really want a deal. I know that, but somehow, browsing the web and checking email is more fun. This weekend, though, I'm pounding the keyboard until I'm caught up.

FICTION: GENERAL/OTHER
Lynn Harris's DEATH BY CHICK LIT, following a freelance writer as she navigates the cut-throat world of commercial women's publishing, to Kate Seaver at Berkley,
by Paula Balzer at Sarah Lazin Books (NA).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home