Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Fabulous weekend

I just wanted to say that I'm having a fabulous weekend so far - have to now catch up on tons of stuff I've neglected and cram a bunch of work and packing into the next few days, plus buy a bathing suit, but one thing at a time. I got to catch up with Miriam, who I never seem to get enough time with, when we saw Failure to Launch, which I thought was pretty cute, and then had a very fun date with someone I've wanted to go out with for a while. Friday night I got to see Nichelle, meet Mandy S., see various comedians who I hadn't seen in a while, like the lovely Shonali, whose band, Tiger and Monkeys, is releasing their full-length CD very soon, and walk out with a fun goodie bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home