Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dreaming of marshmallows



I'm a little sickly, not quite sure what's wrong, have just been knocked out for the 2nd half of the day, came home from work early and crashed, slept for 6 hours and still feel tired. And cold - my apartment is way too cold but luckily I have blankets to bury myself under.

So I think we need to retire the phrase "it's not you, it's them" or any variation thereof, because whenever people say that to me, well, it doesn't really make me feel any better. So what if it's "them," it's still them picking someone else over me, and I don't see how that's ever gonna feel good.

But enough of that - Thursday I get to eat cupcakes and chat with some of my favorite writer chicas which I desperately need. And write dirty stories about marshmallows - I'm thinking s'mores or at least a campfire. Hot, gooey marshmallows...yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home