Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blowjobs blowjobs blowjobs

I just like writing that word. Okay, I still don't know what I'm writing my next Voice column about, blowjobs, dealbreakers, or drunk sex, but in case it's blowjobs, I'd love to get anyone's feedback on the topic, gay, straight, bi, boobiesexual, male, female, trans, but especially the gay guys, I'd like your perspective on giving/getting blowjobs. It's kinda open-ended so tell me what you like/don't like about them, good stories, horror stories, anything interesting to rachelkb at gmail.com and yes, you will be anonymous unless you tell me otherwise. I just need it by Thursday morning at 7 am (so for most of you, Wednesday night).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home