Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

More hot Black Betty 3 party pix

Let's get out of the way right now that this blog is not safe for work. Since my website has been banned from some law firms (love it!), just consider this your warning. Before we get to this, this photo is just so freaking hot I can't stand it. Literally, I am unable to work cause I'm just generally jumpy and horny. Which says a lot when you're "unable to work" and you're supposed to be editing dirty stories, doesn't it?

And I'm sure more will show up soon, I even snapped a few. Needless to say, NSFW, Tristan Taormino's House of Ass party pics and 2 party writeups:

DCX

Waking Vixen

The big question is...which photo will I run with my next Voice column?

These are my two favorite photos of that set by DCX (sorry if they come out huge, I am very clearly a word girl not an HTML girl even though Ali Z has explained this to me like 100 times)

- me with photographer Paul Sarkis

- her gorgeousness, Justine Joli

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home