Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 24, 2006

Latest Lusty Lady, "Who's Paying for Your Next Date?"

Lusty Lady column, "Who's Pay for Your Next Date?"
Deciphering the tricky triangle of cash, sex, and romance


If anyone has anything to say about drunk vs. sober sex (a preference for one or the other, good stories, sex gone wrong while drunk, sex while one of you is drunk, one of you is sober, etc.), please share them with me at rachelkb at gmail.com - give me your name, age, anything else interesting about you, and what the story is. That one's running soon, as is boobiesexuals, then I have to see, I have too many ideas and not enough weeks. Well, I have plenty of weeks, because by the time I sit down to write them, my deadline is approaching, but I really do have columns planned all the way through June!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home