Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's Friday, I'm in link love

It's happy time again. Already it's all fading in my mind and I'm onto the future in which I will feel better, pronto, clean, have a place for everything, go to fun parties, and maybe even cuddle. Or something like that.

I'm in love with Advil Cold and Sinus, which has somewhat miraculously made many of my symptoms go away. I'm still a bit foggy-headed but it's not so bad. I skipped out on some fantasy erotic event and Poetry Vs. Comedy last night to dish about sex work and writing with Audacia Ray and Heather Corinna, who was in town to give a deposition about COPA. It was lots of fun and we had plenty to dish about. Also, can I just say how much I love this girl? Shotgun and all. She rocks.

These links make me happy too:

Things You Should Never Say To a Girl On Valentine's Day" by Mindy Raf

Greta Christina on writing, creativity, and time - here's a snippet:

Only then can I start the actual churning out, the Godawful hard work of dredging through that black wordless place in my head, dragging out the stuff that might be good and trying to wrestle it into coherent sentences. It's like I'm tricking myself into writing, sneaking up on my brain and gradually turning up the gas. (Like a lot of writers, I don't really enjoy writing all that much. I enjoy having written -- but the actual writing part usually kind of sucks. I'd give it up, but not writing sucks even more.)

The fabulous Kevin Keck can't get readings booked because of the explicit nature of his writing

My friend Joel Keller interviewed Lisa Loeb: Part 1 and Part 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home