Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Get your Attention. Deficit. Disorder. on

Attention. Deficit. Disorder.

Attention. Deficit. Disorder.



I have yet to read this, though I will, because Erin Hosier said I must and I adore her taste. I can't make this but fyi. The book and Brad Listi are also MySpace obsessed.

READING / BOOK LAUNCH PARTY FOR ATTENTION.DEFICIT.DISORDER (a novel) by Brad Listi

Monday February 27, 2006
7:30pm
Barnes & Noble - Greenwich Village
396 Sixth Avenue (at 8th Street)
New York, NY 10011
212-674-8780

Drinks to follow at Fat Black Pussycat (opium room)
130 W 3rd St. btwn. 6th Ave & MacDougal St.

A,C, E, F, V to West 4th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home