Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 27, 2006

Fun with siblings

So, my newly 18-year-old stepbrother is coming to town this weekend and I want to take him someplace fun. Any good brunch/lunch/dinner, comedy, entertainment options going on this weekend (Friday night-Sunday) would be much appreciated. Like if Comic Con was this weekend, he'd be into that. He's kindof a typical kid. We'll probably hit up a comedy show and I don't know what else so please please please let me know if anything fun and kinda teenager-oriented is going on, Manhattan or Brooklyn both work - rachelkb at gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home