Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 24, 2006

Even more link love

Because it's that kind of a night:

GirlyNYC giving you a preview of Tom Zoellner's book The Heartless Stone: A Journey Through the World of Diamonds, Deceit, and Desire and the perfect companion, Jill Solloway's hilarious essay "Diamonds"

A haiku for the sexless (and let me just be a little TMI for every freaking person who emailed me to say "three months? try a year/five years/20 years/etc." - 8 months is a long time without the sex, seriously. I am pretty sure it will not be another 8 months though, let alone 8 weeks, but whatever happens, happens. This amused me nonetheless.)

Karyn Bosnak wants to know what words gross you out ("moist" creeps her out; I'm still thinking about my answers)

Please deliver Judy McGuire's mail

Claire Zulkey interviews Self-Made Man author Norah Vincent

Paul Barman interviews documentary filmmaker Alfred Maysles (Grey Gardens is being rereleased on DVD with previously unseen outtakes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home