Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

1,322 comments

There are (at press time) 1,322 comments on this post on Dooce's blog. 1,322!!! The mind boggles, but does not possibly have time to process all those comments.

That I'd even attempt to scroll through them is why I am 30 and still working on the same book I was working on when I was 23: I'm so freaking easily distracted. Maybe when I'm 37 it'll be marginally closer to being done. No, just kidding. Believe me, I know I work a lot and am way hard on myself, which is why when I let loose, I really let loose. Though chilling with the alcohol consumption has been good for me. I still marvel at how people just don't get not wanting to drink. There has to be a reason because otherwise something is so wrong with you. I love drinking, believe me, just like I love to watch TV, which is why I try to do both sparingly. I'm thinking more and more that I need some sort of retreat, getaway, hideout, something to force me to do these things I dream about at night and startle myself awake thinking of. I do some things so half-assed and I'm trying to stop, but then I freak out and cannot possibly conceive of success so I take the scraps, the easy way out, the minutiae that keeps me busy but doesn't really add to the bottom line. I could do that forever, I know, but after a while there has to be something more. At least, I keep hoping so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home