Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Very lazy Saturday

So far, my day has consisted of:

A glorious one-hour-that-felt-like-at-least-two massage at Cornerstone Healing

A tiny stop into the awesome store Serimony on Court Street, where I got a necklace and some half price holiday cards (fingers crossed that I can find them in December)

Getting my mail at my po box, which contained a gift of chocolate treats as well as a packet of dirty photos I have to write text for

Doing an interview for The PK and J Show Episode 46 (should be up on Monday)

Starting Wil Wheaton's Just a Geek and getting engrossed in Sofia Quintero's four girl road trip story Divas Don't Yield

A nap

Soon it's off to (what else?) two comedians' parties. Happy Birthday to Lianne and Happy Moving to Susie!

Tomorrow I will hopefully return to a more productive schedule as per my to do list(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home