Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Transgender erotica writer needed for June 21st NYC reading

I'm trying to round out my June 21st lineup for GLBT night at In The Flesh and am looking for someone who has a transgender erotica story to read - can be any type of trans story as long as there's some transgender element and it's erotic. The rest of the lineup includes Cheryl B., Gena Hymowech, Sam J. Miller, and Scott Pomfret of Romentics. The reading's at 8 pm - no pay, but a few free drinks. Anyone interested can get in touch with me at rachelkb at gmail.com - please give me a short bio, website link if you have it, and let me know about any writing credits and feel free to send a short erotic writing sample. Thank you! I will also be booking July and beyond probably starting in February. Found someone: Jane Vincent, who will read her first-time transman sex story from First-Timers: True Stories of Lesbian Awakening. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home