Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Susie Bright interviews "sadistic Southern Belle" L. Elise Bland

Many people have told me their favorite story from Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z was L. Elise Bland's "Every Good Boy Deserves Favors," about a very wayward piano student and his demanding teacher. Bland's one of my favorite writers and a lot of fun (not to mention having a mean spanking hand herself!). Her story's reprinted in Best American Erotica 2006 and now Susie Bright has interviewed her about being a kinky Southern belle, spanking, sex work, and her Republican clientele.

“It’s all behind closed doors, consenting adults,” they argue, but what they don’t understand is that there are no closed doors anymore. I quit taking new clients the day W. got re-elected in 2004. I cried when I posted my announcement on my website.

I wanted to protect myself, but as much as I love my subs, I had also gotten tired of spanking Republicans. I didn’t like that they could have their cake and eat it, too. I wanted them to understand that their vote counted—against sexual freedom.


Also look for stories from L. Elise Bland in First-Timers: True Stories of Lesbian Awakening, Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2 and Sex and Candy, plus whatever else I can coax out of her for my other anthologies - everything I've read of hers has been fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home