Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 23, 2006

Lisa Loeb obsessives

That would clearly be me based on this post, which I didn't intend to contain so many links, but what can you do?

A lot of people are searching for Lisa Loeb panties, and it just so happens that this site is the #1 google search result. Sorry, people, I can't help with that. But I did interview Lisa once about cupcakes, and saw her at the late, great Sara Schaefer (Is Obsessed With You). Lisa's also on MySpace (and so's her sister)and has a greatest hits album coming out tonight. Lisa fans should also totally check out Ida, a band with Lisa's college friends Liz Mitchell and Dan Littleton (actually, not sure if Dan was at Brown with them but I think so) - Liz and Lisa also put out the kids' album Catch the Moon (and formed the duo "Liz and Lisa" in college - they also went to Brown with Duncan Sheik) and Liz and Dan played on "Stay." Actually, even if you don't like Lisa Loeb you should check out Ida and their kids' albums You Are My Sunshine and You Are My Flower. You can listen to Lisa's very catchy new song "Single Me Out" on her official website.

And oh my goodness, Wikipedia tells us that she's...just like GirlyNYC!!!

According to her one-season Food TV show, she is an extremely hot, "bacon-loving" vegeterian who avidly collects Hello Kitty items, manufactured by SanRio.

Last thing, that people who actually watch TV very likely already knew: Lisa's starring in the new reality show #1 Single. (What about me? Ha!) Here's the basics and if I had cable I would totally watch this:

Single Singer Seeking: Find Out if You're a Love Match for Lisa

Texas girl (minus big hair). Petite build, brown hair, hazel eyes. Singer-songwriter. I listen to Zeppelin but don't sound like them. I love to cook and eat, go to restaurants, grocery shop, read, travel and hike. I enjoy Chinese food, good conversation and long walks on the beach (ha, ha!).

Seek intelligent city guy (NYC or L.A.) between 30-45. Must be smart, funny, sensitive (not wimpy), adventurous and family oriented. Preferably Jewish. No diets, no fake hair. Healthy and active a plus. Must love cats.


Anyway, the show's site also has some of her dating tips:

Early Bird Special: Arrive ahead of schedule. Who knows? The chatty bartender at the restaurant could be your next husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home