Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Less than four months until...

BEA!

It'll be my 5th BEA, and my first time in DC in ages. I have multiple publishers now and am hoping to maybe (fingers crossed) be a bit closer to a book deal by then. But I really go as a book fan, not as an author. As the dorky bookworm I've always been who delights in seeing shiny pretty book covers, meeting some of my favorite (and some new and unexpected) authors, and just being in a massive room full of books and book lovers for 3 days. Looking forward to books galore, vacation, mingling, and my first visit to CakeLove.

Quick rundown of my BEA history:

2002: I knew nothing. I wandered around in a daze, saw Heidi Fleiss's scantily clad employees hawking Pandering, didn't really know what to make of the whole spectacle

2003: Sociopathic Lesbian Stalker Incident in LA (really not worth going into, certainly not for free), also got to see Carly

2004: Chicago with GirlyNYC! Kitty ears! Tons of fun!

2005: Practically broke my back and shoes lugging stuff home from the Javits Center

2006: ??? Who knows what fun this year will bring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home