Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 23, 2006

"I'm Pro-Choice and I Fuck"

Reposting for anyone who hasn't read it, since today is the 33rd anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision. "I'm Pro-Choice and I Fuck," Lusty Lady column, The Village Voice

If you're a (hetero)sexually active woman capable of getting pregnant, your freedom is in danger. Access to abortion and birth control is increasingly under fire from conservatives who think all sex should result in pregnancy. Go beyond the bloody-fetus placards and you'll see the religious right isn't out to simply reverse Roe v. Wade, but to combat birth control and promiscuity while they're at it. Keep reading

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home